lunes, 26 de julio de 2010

Marny Kennedy - Why

Video - Marny Kennedy - Why



Letra - Marny Kennedy - Why

When I'm here with no one else it makes me wonder who I am
Standing alone closed off from the world, do i even know this terrible girl?
what makes me act the way I do, is it all just in envy of you?
why am I constantly defeated?

See you all together makes me wonder why
Although I won't admit it I know I don't even try
And who do I blame over and over again
I take it out on your happiness and I do it all in vain

Rpt chorus

I can have anything with a simple quick demand
Although I can have everything I still don't have a hand
To hold if I get lonely, a shoulder to always lean on
A smile to make me feel at ease and two friends to depend on

¿Qué opinas de la canción de Marny Kennedy - Why?