domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

Burn it down - Linkin Park

Video - Burn it down - Linkin Park

Letra - Burn it down - Linkin Park

Oh can you feel it
when you take a look in the sky
All that I needed was
the one thing I couldn't find
And you were there
...
why did you let me go?

We're building it up
Break it back down
We're building it up
Burn it down
Can't wait to burn it to the ground

What will be will be
Hold that thought
I play soldier, you play king
Fuck me down when I kiss that ring
I fought that fight, I hold that crown
I built you up but you let me down
When you fall, I take my turn
And then you take the space that you burn

¿Qué opinas de la canción Burn it down - Linkin Park?

Tags:  burn it down linkin park, linkin park burn it down, burn it down, letra de burn it down, burn it down letra, youtube burn it down linkin park, linkin park 2012, nueva cancion, lyrics burn it down 2012