viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

Feelin the love - Natalia Damini

Video - Feelin the love - Natalia Damini



Letra - Feelin the love - Natalia Damini

Feelin' the love
that I gave to you
I was feelin' the love
don't you know that it's true
feelin' the love
I used to hold on to
now what? ohhh..

I used to know
who I was talking to
I used to feel
warmer closer to you
I just don't know
why did you have to go
Oohh.. OoOh..

(Chorus)

NO! I know you don't deserve
not a bit of my love
cuz' you made me a fool
made me believe in you
how could you betray me?
And what was left of me
it's gone Oohh..

NOW! That I'm all alone
I erased your telephone
don't you know what you've lost
I knew your heart was frost
How could you betray me?
That wasn't mean to be..

Feelin' the love (4x)

¿Qué opinas de la canción Feelin the love - Natalia Damini?

Tags:  Feelin the love Natalia Damini, video Natalia Damini Feelin the love, letra Feelin the love Natalia Damini, Natalia Damini Feelin the love video, youtube video, nueva cancion Natalia Damini, Feelin the love lyrics, video oficial Feelin the love Natalia Damini, nueva musica Feelin the love, cancion Feelin the love Natalia Damini, Feelin the love