miércoles, 22 de diciembre de 2010

Thailanda - Nick Kamarera ft. Mike Diamondz

Video - Thailanda - Nick Kamarera ft. Mike Diamondz



Letra - Thailanda - Nick Kamarera ft. Mike Diamondz

In Thailanda
I met this fine
Sweet and divine
Girl of my life.

In Thailanda
She got my mind
She got me blind
Just like a dym.

I just feel like
I just spread this love around
I got this perfect sound
Keep it to the break it down.

It’s the way you take me up girl


From the ground
I feel it like I’m much bounce
I got this love around and round.

Come on shake your body
Bring it to the party
Come on shake your body
Breake it up and down.

Can I touch your body
Right here on the floor
Let me touch your body
Like the sun is touching mïne.

¿Qué opinas de la canción Thailanda - Nick Kamarera ft. Mike Diamondz?

Tags:  Thailanda Nick Kamarera ft. Mike Diamondz, video Nick Kamarera ft. Mike Diamondz Thailanda, letra Thailanda Nick Kamarera ft. Mike Diamondz, Nick Kamarera ft. Mike Diamondz Thailanda video, youtube video, nueva cancion Nick Kamarera ft. Mike Diamondz, Thailanda lyrics, video oficial Thailanda Nick Kamarera ft. Mike Diamondz, nueva musica Thailanda, cancion Thailanda Nick Kamarera ft. Mike Diamondz, Thailanda